collapse allexpand all
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in HNB120G; phone (213) 740-3800.
- D class assignments for graduate students available in AHF107G; phone (213) 740-5774.
- this URL into your web browser: dornsife.usc.edu/bisc/d-clearance-and-wait-list-information/ For D-Clearance and wait list information, please copy and paste
Sensory and motor systems to illustrate concepts regarding the functional organization of the brain, from microcircuitry of neural circuits to global processes such as perception. Prerequisite: BISC 421.
- Prerequisite: BISC 421
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the BISC department but may qualify for major credit in NEUR. To register, enroll in BISC 408.
|13408R||001||Lecture||2:00-3:20pm||Mon, Wed||103 of 120||Sarah Bottjer,Bruce Yazejian||ZHS159||Word (29029 KB)|
|13409R||001||Discussion||4:00-5:20pm||Monday||19 of 20||Christopher Ventura||ZHS360|
|13410R||001||Discussion||4:00-5:20pm||Tuesday||18 of 20||Caroline Johnson||ZHS360|
|13411R||001||Discussion||4:00-5:20pm||Wednesday||18 of 20||Christopher Ventura||VKC161|
|13412R||001||Discussion||4:00-5:20pm||Thursday||19 of 20||Hui Yang||ZHS360|
|13413R||001||Discussion||11:00-12:20pm||Tuesday||19 of 20||Caroline Johnson||SOSB52|
|13414R||001||Discussion||11:00-12:20pm||Thursday||10 of 20||Hui Yang||SOSB52|
Introduction to the major components of cognition (perception, memory, intelligence) in terms of the neural coding characteristic of the relevant brain areas.
- Prerequisite: PSYC 100
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the PSYC department but may qualify for major credit in NEUR. To register, enroll in PSYC 440.
|52554R||001||Lecture||4:00-5:50pm||Tue, Thu||55 of 100||Jason Zevin||WPHB27|
Students attend lectures of distinguished neuroscientists visiting USC and give short, chalk-talk presentations summarizing the lecture. The presentations are critiqued by the students. Not available for graduate credit. Prerequisite: BISC-220L or BISC-221L. Recommended preparation: BISC 421.
|47643D||001||Lecture||12:00-12:50pm||Thursday||13 of 20||Irving Biederman,Sarah Bottjer||HNB120||Word (24504 KB)|