collapse allexpand all

Computer Science (CSCI)

  • Students may find information on how to request D-Clearance on our website: Only declared Computer Science students should be requesting courses via in the "D-Clearance Request Manager". To be enrolled in an off-campus course, you MUST also be enrolled in the Distance Education Network (DEN). For more information, call 213-740-4488 or go to DEN courses are indicated by a location of DEN@Viterbi. For general questions regarding CSCI courses, you may email
Information accurate as of December 2, 2023 4:48 pm.
Download as a spreadsheet