collapse allexpand all
Healthcare Decision Analysis (HCDA)
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for D-Class assignments.
Basic overview focused on the coverage, payment, reimbursement and access to healthcare and pharmaceuticals across a global landscape including the US, EU, and the big five countries of Asia-Pacific.
- Note: This course will give instructions on class meetings on hcda.usc.edu
|49204D||001||Lecture||TBA||Sat, U||58 of 60||Ken Wong||OFFICE & ONLINE|
Comprehensive review of core biostatistics principles and applications through practical problem solving approach and case studies. Statistical methods, data validation and outcomes research, clinical trials.
- Note: Class will be held over 2 weekends. Visit hcda.usc.edu for class meeting dates. .
|49207D||001||Lecture||TBA||Sat, U||61 of 63||Daniel Tomaszewski,Ken Wong||OFFICE & ONLINE|
Review and critique of health economics, P&T and outcomes literature. Core biostatical measures used to deconstruct and evaluate published research through case studies. Recommended preparation: HCDA 520.
- Note: Visit hcda.usc.edu for specific class meeting dates. .
|49209D||001||Lecture||TBA||Sat, U||32 of 60||Ken Wong,Brielan Smiechowski||OFFICE & ONLINE|
Team projects solving real business problems in the healthcare industry by working directly with an existing company under the supervision of a faculty member.
|49217D||001||Lecture||TBA||TBA||14 of 20||Ken Wong,Daniel Tomaszewski,Grant Lawless||OFFICE|
Part-time or full-time, practical work experience in the students field of study. The internship must be located at an off-campus facility. Students are individually supervised by faculty. May not be taken until the student has completed at least one semester of enrollment in the graduate program with a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Master Student
- Note: Part-time or full-time, pracitical work experience in the student's field of study. The internship must be located at an off-campus facility. May not be taken until the student has completed at least one full academic year of enrollment in the graduate program with a cumulative 3.7 GPA.
|49224D||001||1.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||5 of 20||Ken Wong||OFFICE|