Human Values and Belief Systems
- Note: This Writing 150 thematic will promote the development of strong writing and critical reasoning skills by providing students an opportunity to examine those values, belief systems, and ideologies that affect every dimension of our lives, whether personal, social, professional, or civic. We will approach writing as a recursive process of engaged reading, invention, arrangement, revision, and editing. The texts we produce will demonstrate respect for the needs of readers and will exemplify the kind of ethical rhetoric that has the potential to engage with and influence the worlds values and belief systems in positive ways.
- Session Dates (session code )
- First day of classes:
- Last day to add:
- Last day to drop without a mark of "W" and receive a refund:
- Last day to drop with a mark of "W":
- End of session:
- Book List Prices and book list are subject to change.
Purchase from USC Bookstore
- Writing Dept. 2018-2019 WRIT 150 Custom Book. (Required)