collapse allexpand all
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in HMR200; phone (323) 442-1168.
- Registration only upon permission of the department concerned. D class assignments are assigned by the academic department.
Relationship between histopathological and clinical manifestations of disease and their underlying molecular mechanisms. Topics include inflammatory, developmental, environmental, degenerative, and neoplastic disease processes.
- Prerequisite: INTD 550
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in PATH. To register, enroll in INTD 551.
|40659D||046||Lecture||10:00-11:50am||Tue, Thu||2 of 25||Louis Dubeau||OFFICE|
Theory and practice methods useful in experimental pathology; experimental design; statistical analysis; literature analysis; laboratory and radiation safety. Duplicates credit in former PATH 552b.
|40851D||046||Lecture||1:00-2:50pm||Wednesday||3 of 25||Florence Hofman||TBA|
Mammalian organ systems operation during health, and pathophysiologic analysis of related diseases with focus on neuroscience, immunology, metabolism, endocrine, reproduction, GI and liver. Faculty from basic and clinical sciences. Open to graduate students in biomedical science only.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student, Doctoral Student
- Restriction: Registration open to the following school(s): Keck School of Medicine, School of Pharmacy
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in PATH. To register, enroll in INTD 573.
|40664D||046||Lecture||1:00-3:00pm||Tue, Thu||5 of 50||Harvey Kaslow,|
Florence Hofman,David Hinton,
Gregory Idos,Li Zhang,
Minnie Mc Millan
Weekly research lectures by leading investigators in the field of homeostatic response to injury such as cell death, inflammation, fibrosis and regeneration.
|40865D||046||Lecture||12:00-1:50pm||Thursday||2 of 25||Kinji Asahina||OFFICE||PDF (255194 KB)|
Research leading to the master's degree. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|40871D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 25||David Hinton||OFFICE|
Credit on acceptance of thesis. Graded IP/CR/NC.
|40872R||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 25||David Hinton||OFFICE|
Research leading to the doctorate. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|40889D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 35||OFFICE|