collapse allexpand all
Graduate Studies (GRSC)
- D class assignments for graduate students available in STU301; phone (213) 740-9033.
- Effective Spring 2018, international students who wish to participate in Curricular Practical Training must request D-Clearance for CPT through their department staff advisor. Students must fill out the form REQUEST FOR D-CLEARANCE and turn it in to their advisor. The form is available at arr.usc.edu/forms/REQUESTFORD-CLEARANCEONLINEFILLABLE.pdf.
Graded CR/NC. Permission of the Graduate School.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student
|36600D||059||Lecture||TBA||TBA||11 of 500||OFFICE|
This course is administratively created to accommodate PhD students who arrive early, typically the summer, who begin efforts with their academic unit. This course is a full time equivalent and will facilitate the students being awarded health care support.
- Note: Please click the yellow triangle icon to .ind the section that most closely corresponds with the date of the start of your research and the location of your research facility (UPC for University Park Campus and HSC for Health Sciences Campus)
|36605D||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||3 of 75||Samuel Mantell||OFFICE|
|36606R||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 30||OFFICE|
|36607D||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||1 of 30||TBA|
|36608R||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||1 of 30||OFFICE|
|36609D||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||2 of 30||TBA|
|36610D||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||1 of 30||TBA|
107 of 100
|36612D||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 30||TBA|
|36614D||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||24 of 30||TBA|
This course is administratively created to acccommodate continuing PhD students who are on campus during the summer for specific sponsored activities with their academic unit or in specific university-wide programs.
- Note: Please click the yellow triangle icon to find the section that corresponds with the date of the start of your research and the location of your research facility (UPC for University Park Campus and HSC for Health Sciences Campus)
|36655D||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||773 of 1500||OFFICE|
|36656D||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||42 of 300||OFFICE|
|36657R||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||2 of 1000||OFFICE|
|36658R||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||1 of 750||OFFICE|
|36659R||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||12 of 1000||OFFICE|
|36660R||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||12 of 750||OFFICE|
|36661R||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||14 of 1000||OFFICE|
|36662R||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 750||OFFICE|
Completion of all course work for the master's degree and permission of the Graduate School. Graded CR/NC.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student
|36603R||401||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 100||Samuel Mantell||OFFICE|