collapse allexpand all
Civil Engineering (CE)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in KAP214; phone (213) 740-0587.
- D class assignments for on-campus students are available online at myviterbi.usc.edu Prerequisite waivers for on-campus students are available online at myviterbi.usc.edu Directed research requests are available online at myviterbi.usc.edu Instructions for directed research may be found online at: cee.usc.edu/students/d-clearance-and-directed-research.htm To be enrolled in an off-campus course, you MUST also be enrolled in the Distance Education Network (DEN). For more information, call (213) 740-4488 or go to den.usc.edu. DEN courses are indicated by a location of DEN@Viterbi
Individual research and readings. Not available for graduate credit.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Junior, Senior
|29600D||059||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 10||Lucio Soibelman||OFFICE|
Systems, processes, and constraints governing the initiation, direction, engineering, and delivery of major construction projects. Professional construction management, responsibilities, and practice.
|29601R||902||Lecture||6:00-9:20pm||Mon, Wed||6 of 20||Henry Koffman||OHE100D|
|29602D||910||Lecture||6:00-9:20pm||Mon, Wed||5 of 10||Henry Koffman||DEN@Viterbi|
Basic concepts; stiffness method; variational methods; displacement method; isoparametric formulation; plane stress and strain; plates and shells; dynamics; stability; nonlinear analysis, heat transfer; computer applications.
|29603R||905||Lecture||6:40-9:20pm||Tue, Thu||9 of 20||Abdel-Salam Niazy||OHE100C||PDF (294417 KB)|
|29604D||942||Lecture||6:40-9:20pm||Tue, Thu||4 of 10||Abdel-Salam Niazy||DEN@Viterbi|
|29605R||905||Lab||TBA||TBA||13 of 30||TBA|
Physical and operational characteristics of marine ports; impact analysis of modern logistics on port operation, planning and management; optimization and efficiency solutions for container terminals.
- Note: Special weekend dates: June 9-10 (Saturday, Sunday) 9AM-5PM, July 7-8 (Saturday, Sunday) 9AM-5PM, August 4-5 (Saturday, Sunday) 9AM-5PM. Class will meet in GFS 107.
|29609R||450||Lecture||TBA||TBA||7 of 15||Hanh Le-Griffin||OFFICE||PDF (313667 KB)|
Research leading to the master's degree. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|29610D||908||1.0-10.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||4 of 10||Burcin Becerik||OFFICE|
Research leading to the Doctorate. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|29620D||908||1.0-10.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||3 of 10||Burcin Becerik||OFFICE|
Credit on acceptance of Dissertation. Graded CR/NC.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student
|29630D||908||Lecture||TBA||TBA||3 of 10||Burcin Becerik||OFFICE|