collapse allexpand all
Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation (ACAD)
- ACAD courses numbered 174-181, ACAD-276, ACAD-376, and ACAD-475A are open to Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation majors only. Students may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at iovine-young.usc.edu/.
Overview of basic data structures and algorithms including linked lists, stacks, queues, binary trees, and hash tables.
- Prerequisite: 1 from (ITP 109 or ITP 115 or ITP 165)
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the ITP department but may qualify for major credit in ACAD. To register, enroll in ITP 365.
Practical experience in applying information technology skills in real-world settings. Supervised internship at companies and start-ups. Balancing academic rigor with corporate challenges and deadlines.
- Restriction: Registration closed to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Master Student
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the ITP department but may qualify for major credit in ACAD. To register, enroll in ITP 480.
|31822D||059||Lecture||TBA||TBA||4 of 10||Erik Johnson||OFFICE|
Research leading to graduate degree. Maximum units which may be applied to degree determined by department.
|10247D||068||1.0||Lecture||5:00-5:50pm||Friday||1 of 20||Michael Crowley||ONLINE|
|10248D||068||1.0||Lecture||5:00-5:50pm||Friday||0 of 20||ONLINE|
|10249D||068||1.0||Lecture||5:00-5:50pm||Friday||0 of 20||ONLINE|