collapse allexpand all
Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation (ACAD)
- ACAD courses numbered 174-181, ACAD-276, ACAD-376, and ACAD-475A are open to Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation majors only. Students may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at iovine-young.usc.edu/.
Overview of basic data structures and algorithms including linked lists, stacks, queues, binary trees, and hash tables.
- Prerequisite: 1 from (ITP 109 or ITP 115 or ITP 165)
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the ITP department but may qualify for major credit in ACAD. To register, enroll in ITP 365.
|31827D||154||Lecture-Lab||3:00-5:20pm||Tue, Thu||1 of 20||Raymond Kim||KAP134|
Practical experience in applying information technology skills in real-world settings. Supervised internship at companies and start-ups. Balancing academic rigor with corporate challenges and deadlines.
- Restriction: Registration closed to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Master Student
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the ITP department but may qualify for major credit in ACAD. To register, enroll in ITP 480.
|31822D||059||Lecture||TBA||TBA||4 of 10||Michael Crowley||OFFICE|
Research leading to graduate degree. Maximum units which may be applied to degree determined by department.
|10247D||068||1.0||Lecture||5:00-5:50pm||Friday||1 of 20||ONLINE|
|10248D||068||1.0||Lecture||5:00-5:50pm||Friday||0 of 20||ONLINE|
|10249D||068||1.0||Lecture||5:00-5:50pm||Friday||0 of 20||ONLINE|