collapse allexpand all
Physiology and Biophysics (PHBI)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in KAM; phone (323) 442-0230.
- D class assignments for graduate students available in KAM409; phone (323) 442-0230.
- Registration only upon permission of the department concerned. D class assignments are assigned by the academic department.
Lectures and student presentations on advanced topics in molecular, cellular and systemic physiology. Open to Systems Biology and Disease, Physiology and Biophysics, and Pathobiology students only. Graded CR/NC.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Pathobiology, Physiology and Biophysics, Integrative Biology of Disease
|40953D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||2 of 30||Terrence Town,|
|40950D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||1 of 30||OFFICE|
Biophysical examination of the mechanisms of ion and solute transport across cell membranes; emphasis on the structures of transport proteins and kinetic models of transport.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Master Student
|40999D||001||Lecture||1:00-2:50pm||Wednesday||7 of 12||Robert Farley||MMR12|