Advanced Practicum in Investment Management (4.0 units)
Application of investment management techniques in a laboratory setting. Stock selection, asset allocation, industry analysis, investment thesis research; off-site visits; oral and written presentations.
- Prerequisite: 1 from (BUAD 215 or BUAD 306)
- Corequisite: 1 from (FBE 421 or FBE 441)
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Business Administration, Business Administration (Cinematic Arts), Business Administration (East Asian Studies), Business Administration (International Relations), Computer Science/Business Administration
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Senior
- Note: This class is only for students admitted to the Marshall Undergraduate Student Investment Fund.
16 of 16