collapse allexpand all
Medical Physiology (MPHY)
Mammalian organ systems operation during health, and pathophysiologic analysis of related diseases with focus on muscle, respiratory, cardiovascular and renal systems. Faculty from basic and clinical sciences. Open to graduate students in biomedical science only.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student, Doctoral Student
- Restriction: Registration open to the following school(s): Keck School of Medicine, School of Pharmacy
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in MPHY. To register, enroll in INTD 572.
|40673D||046||Lecture||1:00-2:50pm||Mon, Thu||0 of 46||Robert Farley|
Research leading to the masters degree. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Open only to master students. Graded CR/NC. (Duplicates credit in former PHBI-590.)
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student
|41670D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 10||Harvey Kaslow||OFFICE|
Credit upon acceptance of thesis. Graded IP/CR/NC. (Duplicates credit in former PHBI-594a.)
|41672D||046||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 10||Harvey Kaslow||OFFICE|
Part-time or full-time, practical work experience in the student's field of study. The internship must be located at an off-campus facility. Students are individually supervised by faculty. May not be taken until the student has completed at least one semester of enrollment in the graduate program.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Master Student
|41671D||046||1.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 30||Harvey Kaslow||OFFICE|