collapse allexpand all
Pharmaceutical Sciences (PSCI)
- D class assignments for graduate students available in PSC713; phone (323) 442-1474.
- For a complete schedule for classes available for the Doctor of Pharmacy program, contact USC School of Pharmacy Graduate Affairs, 1985 Zonal Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90033.
Current perspectives on major research areas in cell biology. Emphasis will be on in-depth examination of cellular structures, regulatory processes, intracellular routing and targeting, and cell/environmental interactions. Cross-listed as BIOC 531, MICB 531, MPTX 531, PATH 531, PHBI 531, PSCI 531
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in PSCI. To register, enroll in INTD 531.
|40654D||046||Lecture||9:00-10:50am||Tue, Thu||4 of 90||Axel Schonthal,|
Biochemistry and molecular biology of replication, transcription, RNA processing, translation, and regulation of gene expression with emphasis on multicellular eukaryotic organisms and comparisons to prokaryotes.
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in PSCI. To register, enroll in INTD 561.
|40664D||046||Lecture||3:00-4:50pm||Tue, Thu||1 of 85||Woojin An,|
Physical-chemical basis of life processes: protein structure and enzyme function; synthesis and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, amino acids, and nucleotides.
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the INTD department but may qualify for major credit in PSCI. To register, enroll in INTD 571.
|40670D||046||Lecture||1:00-2:50pm||Tue, Thu||0 of 65||Vijay Kalra|
Principles of advanced pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics. Mathematical description of drug disposition processes. Design and evaluation of pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic studies. Advanced approaches to parameter estimates.
|49028D||005||Lecture||1:00-2:50pm||Monday||0 of 50||Andrew MacKay,|