collapse allexpand all
Graduate Studies (GRSC)
- D class assignments for graduate students available in STU301; phone (213) 740-9033.
- Effective Spring 2018, international students who wish to participate in Curricular Practical Training must request D-Clearance for CPT through their department staff advisor. Students must fill out the form REQUEST FOR D-CLEARANCE and turn it in to their advisor. The form is available at arr.usc.edu/forms/REQUESTFORD-CLEARANCEONLINEFILLABLE.pdf.
Part-time or full-time, practical work experience in the student's field of study. The internship must be located at an off-campus facility. Students are individually supervised by faculty. May not be taken until the student has completed at least one semester of enrollment in the graduate program. CR/NC.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student, Doctoral Student
- Note: Open to International Graduate Students Only
|36640D||001||1.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||22 of 50||OFFICE|
Graded CR/NC. Permission of the Graduate School.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student
|36600R||001||Lecture||TBA||TBA||167 of 350||OFFICE|
Completion of all course work for the master's degree and permission of the Graduate School. Graded CR/NC.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student
|36603D||001||Lecture||TBA||TBA||2 of 100||OFFICE|