collapse allexpand all
Pharmaceutical Economics and Policy (PMEP)
- D class assignments for graduate students available in PSC713; phone (323) 442-1474.
- For a complete schedule of classes available for the Doctor of Pharmacy program, contact USC School of Pharmacy Graduate Affairs, 1985 Zonal Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90033.
Continued development of the use of the economic evaluation model, and application of the methods and techniques of economic assessment of pharmaceuticals and other medical technology.
- Prerequisite: PMEP 525
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Pharmaceutical Economics and Policy
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Master Student
- Restriction: Registration open to the following school(s): School of Pharmacy
|48958D||005||Lecture||TBA||TBA||10 of 25||Joel Hay||OFFICE|