collapse allexpand all
Digital Social Media (DSM)
- D class assignments available in ASC140; phone (213) 740-0900.
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in ASC140; phone (213) 740-0900.
- All ASCJ majors (undergraduate and graduate) will be assessed a $150 per semester "ASCJ Technology fee". Phone (213)740-5297 for questions. All ASCJ minors and non major/minors will be assessed a $75 per semester "ASCJ Technology fee". There is no technology fee charged for the summer term. Phone (213)740-5297 for questions.
Teaches the use and interpretation of digital analytics as well as the use of research design, methodology, and basic statistics for digital sites and apps. Prerequisite: DSM 510 and DSM 520. Open only to Digital Social Media majors.
- Prerequisite: 1 from (DSM 510 or DSM 520)
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Digital Social Media
|21880D||059||Lecture||5:00-9:10pm||Tuesday||9 of 25||Leila Bighash||ANN210|