collapse allexpand all
Civil Engineering (CE)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in KAP214; phone (213) 740-0587.
- D class assignments for on-campus students are available online at myviterbi.usc.edu Prerequisite waivers for on-campus students are available online at myviterbi.usc.edu Directed research requests are available online at myviterbi.usc.edu Instructions for directed research may be found online at: cee.usc.edu/students/d-clearance-and-directed-research.htm To be enrolled in an off-campus course, you MUST also be enrolled in the Distance Education Network (DEN). For more information, call (213) 740-4488 or go to den.usc.edu. DEN courses are indicated by a location of DEN@Viterbi
Systems, processes, and constraints governing the initiation, direction, engineering, and delivery of major construction projects. Professional construction management, responsibilities, and practice.
|29601R||902||Lecture||6:00-9:20pm||Tue, Thu||1 of 35||Henry Koffman||OHE132|
|29602D||910||Lecture||6:00-9:20pm||Tue, Thu||11 of 15||Henry Koffman||DEN@Viterbi|
Basic concepts; stiffness method; variational methods; displacement method; isoparametric formulation; plane stress and strain; plates and shells; dynamics; stability; nonlinear analysis, heat transfer; computer applications.
|29603R||904||Lecture||6:40-9:20pm||Tue, Thu||8 of 25||Abdel-Salam Niazy||OHE100B||PDF (290464 KB)|
|29604D||916||Lecture||6:40-9:20pm||Tue, Thu||12 of 15||Abdel-Salam Niazy||DEN@Viterbi|
|29606R||904||Lab||TBA||TBA||20 of 40||OFFICE|
Multidisciplinary and geographically distributed virtual project teams used to simulate engineering and construction problems for projects selected in collaboration with industry partners. Recommended preparation:CE-556, CE-566.
- Prerequisite: CE 470
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student, Doctoral Student
- Note: Reserved for approved Saudi Aramco MCM students only. For general inquiries please contact DEN for more information email@example.com.
|29605D||299||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 16||Burcin Becerik||DEN@Viterbi|
Physical and operational characteristics of marine ports; impact analysis of modern logistics on port operation, planning and management; optimization and efficiency solutions for container terminals.
- Note: Special weekend dates: June 10-11 (Saturday, Sunday) 9AM-5PM, July 8-9 (Saturday, Sunday) 9AM-5PM, August 5-6 (Saturday, Sunday) 9AM-5PM.
|29610R||450||Lecture||TBA||TBA||4 of 15||Hanh Le-Griffin||OFFICE|
Research leading to the master's degree. Maximum units which may be applied to the degree to be determined by the department. Graded CR/NC.
|29620D||902||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 15||OFFICE|