collapse allexpand all
Business Entrepreneurship (BAEP)
- D class assignments for undergraduates available in JFF5TH; phone (213) 740-0641.
- D class assignments for graduate students available in HOH103; phone (213) 740-5424.
- BUSINESS (UNDERGRADUATE) - Non-Marshall students may enroll in up to three (3) courses prior to being admitted to a Marshall major or minor. BUSINESS (GRADUATE) - Business students may register using USC Web Registration. - Non-business students may register for graduate business electives subject to the following restrictions: (1) proof of undergraduate degree; (2) minimum graduate GPA of 3.2; (3) maximum of 12 units of graduate business courses; and (4) prerequisites completed. All graduate application forms are available in HOH103, (213) 740-5424, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For the complete list of Business registration policies, visit www.marshall.usc.edu/registrationpolicies.
Cases and readings expose students to the challenges of developing long-range strategies for entrepreneurial ventures. Case work emphasizes developing new industries, growth through strategic alliances, and issues involved in the long-term strategic positioning of emerging companies.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following major(s): Accounting, Business Administration/East Asian Area Studies, Business Administration/Education, Business Administration/Industrial & Systems Engineering, Business Administration/Jewish Nonprofit Management, Business Administration/Pharmacy, Business Administration/Real Estate Development, Business Administration/Social Work, Business Administration/Planning, Business Research, Business Taxation, Business for Veterans, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Gerontology/Business Administration, Business Administration, Juris Doctor/Business Administration, Law/Business Taxation, Medicine/Business Administration, Marketing, Social Entrepreneurship, Technology Commercialization
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Master Student
|14410R||372||3.0||Lecture||6:00-7:30pm||Wednesday||22 of 45||Steven Mednick||ONLINE||PDF (380037 KB)|
Independent research beyond normal course offerings. Proposal, research and written report/paper required.
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student
|14449R||033||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 10||OFFICE|
Individual or team project solving real business problems for an existing business entity, domestic and/or international. Proposal, field research, analyses and oral and written presentations. Open only to Master and Doctoral Students
- Restriction: Registration open to the following class level(s): Master Student, Doctoral Student
|14420D||033||0.5-3.0||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 10||OFFICE|