collapse allexpand all
Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation (ACAD)
- Students may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at iovine-young.usc.edu. ACAD courses numbered 174-181, and ACAD-276 are open to Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation majors only. Students may contact us at email@example.com or visit our website at iovine-young.usc.edu/
Basic techniques, methods, concepts, tools, and materials that are used to quickly communicate ideas and concepts in a visual manner. Recommended preparation: Photoshop; iPad and/or laptop skills; iPad drawing apps such as Sketchbook or iDraw.
|10202R||037||Lecture||10:00-2:20pm||Mon, Wed||0 of 30||Jason Ellenburg||SKS404|
Examines cultural institutions, ideologies, artifacts, and productions; role of culture in everyday life; cultural studies as methodology; culture and power.
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the COMM department but may qualify for major credit in ACAD. To register, enroll in COMM 206.
|20388R||051||Lecture-Discussion||9:30-1:40pm||Tue, Thu||6 of 25||Sarah Myers||ANN209|
Overview of basic data structures and algorithms including linked lists, stacks, queues, binary trees, and hash tables.
- Prerequisite: 1 from (ITP 109 or ITP 115 or ITP 165)
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the ITP department but may qualify for major credit in ACAD. To register, enroll in ITP 365.
|31827R||057||Lecture-Lab||11:00-1:50pm||Mon, Wed||3 of 20||Michael Crowley||KAP134|
Practical experience in applying information technology skills in real-world settings. Supervised internship at companies and start-ups. Balancing academic rigor with corporate challenges and deadlines.
- Restriction: Registration closed to the following class level(s): Doctoral Student, Master Student
- Crosslist: This course is offered by the ITP department but may qualify for major credit in ACAD. To register, enroll in ITP 480.
|31822D||059||Lecture||TBA||TBA||0 of 10||Michael Crowley||OFFICE|
Comprehensive exploration of particular aspects of art, technology and the business of innovation.
|Technologies for Designing Interactive Web Experiences|
|10231R||644||3.0||Lecture||11:00-2:10pm||Tue, Thu||1 of 15||Patrick Dent||VPDLL101||PDF (879259 KB)|