Uploading Syllabi and Bios
Instructions for Faculty and Staff to Upload Syllabi and Bios
Course syllabi and links to instructor biographies may now be published online, through the Schedule of Classes. Please add your syllabus and biography link for the upcoming semester. Granting access to these syllabi allows instructors to communicate expectations and gives students valuable course information prior to the start of the semester.
If your primary designation is Faculty:
- Log in to MyUSC (my.usc.edu) and click on the Schedule of Classes Updater link on the right side of the screen.
- In the Schedule of Classes Updater select the tab (for the term you wish to access).
- For each course that appears in your list, click on Add Syllabus and follow the instructions to upload.
If your primary designation is Staff:
- Log in to MyUSC (my.usc.edu) and click on the Add Content link at the top right of the page.
- A pop-up box will appear with two tabs. Under the Browse Channels tab, scroll to select the USC Faculty Resources category at left. Then highlight the Schedule of Classes Updater channel on the right and click Add to My Page.
- Now the Schedule of Classes Updater channel will appear on your Home tab every time you log in to MyUSC.
- For each course, click on Add Syllabus and follow the instructions to upload.